Extract of Medical Practitioners and Dentists Act, 1994
……..(4) Subject to subsection (5), the Council shall cause a list of medical practitioners and dentists whose names remain on the Register on the 31st December in each year to be published in the Gazette as soon as possible, but in any event not later than 45 days, after that date.
(5) A medical practitioner or dentist who has been suspended from practising as such by the Council pursuant to an order under section 10 shall not, so long as the order remains in force, be included in the list.
(6) In any proceedings under this Act or any other written law, a copy of the Gazette containing the list of medical practitioners and dentists published under subsection (4) shall be evidence that –
(a) a person included in the list was registered as a medical practitioner or dentist, as the case may be;
(b) a person not included in the list was not registered as a medical practitioners or dentist, as the case may be,
during the period beginning on the 1st January and ending on the 31st December of the year immediately preceding the year in which the publication was made.
- Final List of Medical Practitioners and Dentists on the Register of Seychelles Medical and Dental Council as at 31st December 2015
- Register of Medical Practitioners and Dentists authorized to practice in Seychelles as at 31st December 2014
- Register of Medical Practitioners and Dentists authorized to practice in Seychelles as at 31st December 2013
- smdc-unique-numbering-system (13-10-2014)
- SMDC INTERNAL PROCESS FOR APPROVING REGISTRATION
- Pathway to the Register
In the diagram replace Avicenna Directories with World Directory of Medical Schools.